Saturday, February 27, 2010

what if?

What if the world ended in 2012? I know that the whole “the world is going to end in 2012" is a gigantic hoax because the Mayan calendar says so. What if the world ended in 2012, would you be ready to die. Do you think that you would have gotten the most out of life that you could? Do you think you would have gone the places you've always wanted to go? Do you think you would have done the things you wanted to do? I personally do not think that I would be able to get the most out of my life in two years. I am an adventurous guy and there are a lot of things that I want to do before I die. One example is sky diving, I have always wanted to sky dive and plan on doing it when I get out of college which will not be until 2013. Just like everyone else, I want to be able to start a family and raise my kids until they are old enough to live on there own. That is what life is all about, passing on what you have learned to your kids and family? In two years that would be impossible to obtain. Two years is just not long enough to do the things I want to do and see and accomplish. I do not believe that the world will end in 2012, I am just speaking hypothetically. What are your thoughts on what if the world ended in 2012, would you be ready? It is like being diagnosised with a deadly disease and only having 2 months to life. It is just not enough to live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment