Saturday, February 27, 2010

what if?

What if for one day you could be anyone you wanted to be? Who would you be? What would you want to be? What would you want to have? What would make you want to be them? What do they have that you do not? Well, if I was asked that question I would say Alex Rodriquez. I would choose him because he is a bad a** baseball player and he is rich. He is one of the most respected and talented baseball players in the history of the game. Yeah, he lost a lot of respect when he got caught using steroids when he was younger but honestly I think that almost every single successful professional sports player has tried some type of performance enhancing drug. Sports these days are so competitive that players feel that they have to "cheat" which in my opinion is ruining the game. Anyways, back to the topic. Alex Rodriquez is a member of the New York Yankees, which by the way I hate with a passion. I have actually seen with my own eyes his penthouse on the top floor of a huge building in New York. Who would not want to enjoy that luxury? He also has a luxurious pad in Miami. I have always wanted to go to Miami but less live there. That would be so awesome. There is no telling where else he has a house/penthouse/pad. All I am saying is that I would not mind being A-Rod for a day, week, or even a year. Ever since I was a little kid, I have always ranted to be Alex Rodriquez. He has been my role model for the most of my life. However, I really lost respect for him when I found out about the steroids he had taken in the past. He also has a hot wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment