Monday, March 1, 2010

what if?

What if you won the lottery? What would you do with that money? No, I would not drop out of college and try to depend on that money for the rest of my life. I like to work for what I get. Personally, the first thing I would do is drive down to either Pickwick or Heber Springs and purchase a nice lakefront house along with a Malibu boat and a jetski turbo-charged. When I was younger my family went to the lake almost every weekend it was warm enough. It is such a peaceful place to be and I want my kids to grow up on the lake because it is filled with good times along with responsibilites. I would not go out and buy a mansion because it would cost way to much and I would probably get bored with it one day and want another one. I would end up losing a lot of money if I decided to sell it. However, I would definately go out and buy an upper class car. I would not buy a Ferrari or Lambo. My dream car is a Dodge Viper. I would probaby get a Dodge Viper and a Porsche 911 turbo. Writing this blog is making me want to buy a lottery ticket. I would most certainly set aside a finite amount of money to pay off my undergraduate school and professional school I plan to attend. After all of those expenses, if I had any money left I would purchase some bonds that way my kids could have a good frame to lean on when they get out into the real world. It would be so awesome to win the lottery but I am not much of a gambler. I guess you could say that I am smart with my money. Winning the lottery, would be worth it though!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine! I buy one lottery ticket each month. I have won more than I have lost so I guess it is okay, but as soon as I start losing more than I have won then I will definitely stop. The most I have won though on one ticket is twenty dollars.

    ReplyDelete