Monday, October 12, 2009

College and Everything That Comes With It

College is really starting to become hectic. Fall break is approaching and with that comes mid-terms. Today, I took my chemistry exam and I feel as though I did well. However, I had to study at least an hour a day, everyday, for about a week and a half in order to do halfway decent. It almost seems as though there is not enough time in a day to get what I need to get accomplished. Everyday there is some type of homework to be done. There is definately a big change in quanity and difficulty from high school to college. Hopefully as I get better at managing my time, I will be less stressed.

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to adjust to college and all the work. The studying is hard to me, because when I was in high school I never studied. So it's like I have to manage my time and try hard to concentrate, with the exception that I have a short attention span.

    ReplyDelete