Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Real-life

Nick Caccamisi and I are moving into a house by Rhodes College very soon. It is going to be a huge step for both of us because it's the first time we have lived on our own. The only concern I have about the new house is we do not have internet and we do not know if we are going to get it. This is going to make doing homework difficult because I will have to go to the library or find a starbucks in order to complete my assignments. However, the experience of living on my own will benefit me in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. I just stayed at home along for about 5 days over fall break and I can easily say that I could get used to it. Not having anybody yelling at you to do chores or homework is very nice. The normal stresses of being at home are non existent, hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete