Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What if?

What if I was a DEA agent. My best friend wants to be in a the DEA department agency and he got me interested in it. I do not actually want to be a DEA agent but I think it would be really cool. The DEA is a law enforcement agency under the United States Department of Justice, tasked with combating drug smuggling and use within the United States. There is a television show on Spike TV called DEA. I watch DEA any chance I get. These agents risk there lives to get drugs off the street. I find it unreal how many people are actually involved in the drug organization. People will do anything to get these drugs and they do not care what it takes to get them. It is very sad how people act when it comes to drugs. People will kill others and not even think twice about it. Sometimes the people involved seemed like regular people on the streets. One espisode was about this smuggler that was set up for selling crack cocaine. He went as far as sticking the crack coccaine up his rectum in order to hide it for the DEA agent. I found that insane that someone would do that to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment