Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What if?

What if I succeeded in school and moved on to professional dental school. I would become a general dentist for a year or two and go to school when I am not at work. I would want to eventually become an orodontist that way I could make everyone have good teeth. I have always wanted to be a dentist. I think the reason I want to become a dentist is because the first thing I notice on people is their teeth especially if it is a girl. I have always been very OCD about my teeth. I cannot stand not to brush them twice a day. I have never had a cavity and I take pride it that.
If I become a dentist, the first thing I would do is buy a boat. I love the water and everything that has to do with it. I would buy a Malibu ski boat because I love water sports such as wakeboarding, skiing, kneeboarding, wakesurfing, etc,. The next purchase would be a lake house to complete my vacation home. I kind of grew up on the lake and I really want my kids to do that same. It is a great place to have fun, socialize, and most importantly relaxing.
The next thing I would do is buy either a Dodge Viper or a Porsche 911 Turbo for my first car. These two cars are extremely nice but are relatively inexpensive considering how nice they are. Now that a car is bought, I would buy myself a huge truck to cruise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment