Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if?

What if you could go anywhere you wanted? Where would you? How long would you stay? Would you go somewhere you have been before or some place new. I have not really go to travel very much in the past couple of years because my family is always busy. When I have gotten to go on vacation it has for the most part been to the same places such as Destin, Florida, Gulf Shores, Mississippi, and Panama City Beach, Florida. I love going to the beach and eating great food in Florida because it is extremely relaxing and a good place to get away from everything. This summer my family has planned our "last" family vacation that we will all be together until I go off to the University of Tennessee at Knoxville and my oldest brother goes to The University of Tennessee School of Medicine. We are taking a Carnival cruise ship to Cozemual. I am extremely excited because I have always heard of people talking about going on a cruise and finally I am getting my chance to experience it. Although going on a cruise is definitely one of my top 5 trips to go on, if I had the chance to go anywhere I would probably go to California or Rome, Italy, I cannot seem to decide which to pick. I want to go to California because I have seen pictures and the state is absolutely beautiful and the beaches are filled with pretty women. I want to go to Rome to see all of the structures and history.

No comments:

Post a Comment