Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What if?

What if you were diagnosed with a deadly disease and only had a month to live? What would be your first action? Would you cry? Would you waste time sulking or would you get up and do the things you have dreamed of doing your whole entire life? Would you live it to the fullest? I would definitely be very upset if I found out that I only had one month to live. There is not even enough time in 70 years to be able to the do everything the average person wants to do in life. The first thing that I would do if I knew that I was dying is go sky driving. I promised myself that i would go skydiving before I died because it is something I have always wanted to do. I am not the biggest fan of heights but I find them fun. Sky diving would be a great rush that would put me back on my feet from the enemy of depression. I would go to Rome, Italy and check out the unbelieveable scenery. Rome is very interesting city and filled with history of the early civilizations. The next thing I would do is somehow organize a way to get NASA to let me travel to the moon or at least ride in a spaceship. I really just want to be so light that I can walk and jump like astronauts on the moon. I would definitely live my last month to the fullest with no regrets and get the most possible out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment