Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if?

What if you could traveled back in time only once, what time in your life would you go back to? Why would you pick this time? Would you change anything you did? Would you change anything you said? If I could travel back in time, I would go back to when I was in probably the 5th grade. Why you ask? I would travel back to the 5th grade because at that time I was the oldest and the 5th graders were the kings and queens of the elementary school. One of the main reasons I would go back to being a 5th grader is because I did not have a single care in the world and everything was fun. I found fun in just about everything and I had nothing to worry about. I did not have to worry about having a job or making that good of grades because school was so easy then. I did not have to worry about making money and paying for gas and house rent. I wish I could go back because girls really did not matter and they did not effect me as much. It is very easy to get distracted by women nowadays. They are the devil in Earth form. haha. They can get you to do anything and everything and they know they can so they take advantage of it. In 5th grade none of that mattered. I wish I could go back to then I would probably change some other things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Alex. Women are only manipulative to the men that they feel they can manipulate. It is a dominance thing. Maybe if the men that are being manipulated were smart enough to detect the real scenario, then maybe things would not be on favor of the women that is controlling the situation.

    ReplyDelete