Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Autobiography rough draft

1. Quick anecdote about a time you were terrified.

My senior year/dream was smashed in March when I was playing baseball for my high school team. Baseball had been my life for thirteen years. I worked hard everyday to hopefully achieve scholarships. My dream was coming true, I was offered to play at the University of Arkansas. A few days before I was to sign a letter of intent, I tore my labrum in my shoulder leaving my senior year in baseball and scholarship behind. The rehab for my shoulder is eight months. To this day I am still in rehab.

2. What does this say about you?
  • athletic
  • crushed due to the situation
  • hard worker
  • determined

3. There is really no difference in the way I would like to be perceived other than what you can strip from the anecdote.

4. Anyone who has ever lost something important to them would know exactly how my experience felt. To this day, it is still hard to watch baseball. Anyone would has worked extremely hard for something and had the opportunity taken from them could relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment