Friday, September 18, 2009

"Typical conversation with mom"

This video really opened my eyes to how important human senses can be and the different perspectives each one gives without the other. The first time in class, I was not able to watch and write down at the same time. When I relied on my hearing alone to tell the story, the boy did not seem to accept his mom's generosity. He was being very stubborn about trying the fish his mother was offering. Like all mothers, she was only trying to feed her son with a healthy meal. Finally, the son gave in and tried it to satisfy his mother.

When I watched it at home, I came to find that the mother was a very loving mother. She took great offense to the thought that her son would not even attempt to try the tuna she made for him. She also noticed the lack of respect her son showed by not making eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment