Monday, September 28, 2009

Conversion from high school to college

In high school, I was a straight A student. I will admit it, I never studied. The conversion from high school to college has been difficult. College consists primarily of studying and writing. Many people cannot make this conversion. More times than none, there is always a student sleeping in class or missing class. Some people do not realize college is the real deal. How well a student does in college will most likely determine how well he or she will do in life. Students need to create a fine line between study time and "hang out" time. I see too many fellow students that have great potential be lazy.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, I don't think I ever studied in high school and still got straight A's as well. I honestly hate studying but it is a necessary annoyance. I would love to spend my time goofing off and hanging out with friends. However, I find that there is no possible way I can do that and finish all my homework as well. When is fall break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree, I would not say that I made straight A's, but I did not study except for exams. But college is completely different. I had all my homework completed practically before I left the building the day of, but with college, I have been studying and doing homework almost constantly since the day college started.

    ReplyDelete