Friday, September 18, 2009

Class conversation

Today, my professor decided to condition our forearms by writing for forty-five minutes straight. The class picked numbers and the numbers selected would engage in an extremely long conversation about the most random things. Bobby and Elliot were chosen. Immediately, Elliot seemed to be nervous and out of place. He crossed his arms and looked down indicating that he was bored/uncomfortable. Bobby started the conversation and was seventy-five percent of the conversation. After running out of topics to talk about, both of them looked around dumbfounded. Professor Sumner-Winter threw random topics at them. Right away, Elliot seemed uptight again. People all around the room began to join in putting there thoughts and opinions. After what seemed to be three days, Bobby and Elliot could converse no longer.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I thought you liked conditioning the best! I could have had you run around the block instead . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so of us would have preferred to run around the block. Randomly writing is not fun for most people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction, writing for an hour straight is not fun. I would have much rather ran around the block while conversating with another student than to write that much. I guess I need the practice because of all the marks Wendy put on my paper.

    ReplyDelete