Monday, September 28, 2009

My Perspective

Throughout high school, I always loved science. Biology came really easy to me and I enjoyed it. When college rolled around, my career choice was compatible with my love for biology. A main topic in biology is evolution. At first, I hated this part of the subject because of the controversy between religion and evolution. Growing up, I was very involved in church and am still today. I was not born into a very religious family. For the first couple of years, I attended with my family. From eleven to seventeen, I was a regular at Hope Presbyterian by myself. I am convinced that there is a God. God did not make things perfect. Evolution could have been his back up plan for when things got out of hand. No one knows. As complex as humans are, there has to be help from a higher being.

No comments:

Post a Comment