Monday, November 23, 2009

The iPhone

Okay, so I have/had an iPhone. Today, I was at the gym exercising and in between sets I was texting my girlfriend. While I was texting, my phone just shut off out of no where. The battery was fully charged and I have never even dropped the phone before. I figured that if I put it on the charger it would turn on. Wrong. The stupid phone still will not turn on. I'm so pissed off at Apple right now. It was a brand new phone that I waited two years to get. I had the best, up to date 3GS. You are pitiful Apple. Before you focus on "apps" make your phone be able to last.
(117)

1 comment:

  1. I hate how Apple always picks on the faults of PC's when they have not even worked out the problems in their own technology. I remember back in grade school when all the teachers had Apples, the computers used to lock up all the time and the teachers complained about it a lot. It wasn't until high school that I noticed that the teachers were no longer receiving Apples, they were getting PC's. I have an iphone as well, it acts up, but I still love it. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete