Monday, November 2, 2009

This weekend

For all of you that do not already know, I am a Tennessee football fan. A few friends and I are going to Knoxville to watch Tennessee play Memphis. I am kind of in a pickle. Who do I root for? I plan on wearing orange because they have always been my team and I am going to UT Knoxville next year. I am not a hypocrite for wearing orange as many of you might say. I will be going for Tennessee but at the same time I will not be talking trash about Memphis. As much as I would like to say it would be a good game, it most likely will not because Memphis is not playing well at all this season.(124)

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you was kind of stuck between two teams. You root for a different team when they are playing the school that you go to.SMART!

    ReplyDelete