Monday, November 30, 2009

School

I have really been stressing out about school lately because I am extremely worried about my grades. I have not made a B since probably 7th grade and I do not want to make one now. I know that sounds insane but those are the standards I have set for myself. Chemistry is really grinding my gears right now because I have Freilich, the worst possible teacher I could have gotten. All the other people that do not have Freilich have a way better average grade than people in Freilich's class. I am very worried I might have a C in that class. In comparison to many of my classmates, I am doing extremely well versus their 50s and 60s. A C is not good enough for me and what I want to do. If this stress continues, I will have gray hair in a year. (147)

No comments:

Post a Comment