Monday, November 16, 2009

school

Lately, I have been really stressing about the whole majoring in Biology. Biology is known to many as a very hard major in which I completely agree. Next semester and almost every semester for now on is going to hectic and difficult. Thoughts entered my head saying "you cannot do it." Yes I can. Every major is difficult just about. One think I've learned is that you only get out whatever you put in. Biology is a long and bumpy road but I will survive and I will proceed into dental school. Self-motivation is all I need. So here I come. (101)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Biology is a very stressful major. That is one reason why I have been thinking about switching my major. I have been thinking about switching to the Wildlife Management major once I transfer to Knoxville. I would sooner but they don't offer that major at memphis.

    ReplyDelete